Sunday, September 6, 2009

What to do next

Sorry for the absence over the past month. I am still around, just contemplating what to do next. I have been reading and watching the media, weighing where my heart lies and which issue to focus my attention upon. There are so many issues that steal a piece of my heart as I recognize the injustice of them; however, I recognize I can only do so much and I want to give my best to what I am doing as opposed to spreading myself too thin and doing a mediocre job.


It is true: As individuals, we cannot solve all the world's problems, but we can take steps toward a solution to at least one problem and make a world of difference.


I will write more in the upcoming week.
Smiles and blessings to each of you.~mp:)

1 comment:

Michael said...

One of the problems of genius is focus. http://www.prometheussociety.org/articles/Outsiders.html